It’s not everyday your husband compliments you on your mascara, or for that matter notices you have tried anything new at all. But that’s exactly what happened to me when I tried the Moodstruck 3D Fiber Mascara by Younique. I also received a compliment from a client – something that NEVER happens. I may get compliments on my lips, brows, possibly my eyes in general, but not my eyelashes. They aren’t terrible, they are simply not the feature on my face that stands out. Perhaps Younique really is the best mascara I’ve ever used.
Here are the three stages of my lash transformation:
Here I am with no mascara on the left. The middle picture shows me with the transplanting gel. In the last picture, I’m wearing the fibers plus transplanting gel.
On my client Stefanie, I used the the Younique mascara in combination with Stila’s Glamoureyes mascara. The picture below shows you what a difference it made when I added the transplanting gel and fibers.
- The fibers stick best when you apply them right after you coat the transplanting gel.
- I like using the Ardell mascara brush to separate and perfect the lashes after each coat.
- If you are in a hurry, the transplanting gel looks amazing applied on its own.
- Wiggle the wand at the roots of your lashes. Then, use the ball at the top of the brush to lengthen each lash.
- I prefer to use it without another mascara because you can always layer coats of fibers in between to make it thicker.
- This mascara keeps your lashes curled! Mine stayed lifted throughout the day.
- It is the best mascara I have used for the lower lashes.
- The actual brushes are amazing. The transplanting gel brush makes it so easy to coat your lashes.
- This mascara did NOT smudge throughout the day. Hallelujah!
- The price of this mascara is $29 (Too Faced Better Than False Lashes Fiber Mascara is $35 – they work the same in my opinion).
- The mascara is easy to remove at night.
- This option is gentler on your lashes than lash extensions and provides good results.
- It would be easier to apply the fibers if they were white so I could see them better. However, this does make it easier to coat so I am torn.
- Fiber mascaras take a little more time to apply. But that’s typically the case if you want great lashes. I spend a lot of time coating my lashes so it wouldn’t be a big deal for me to switch tubes.
If your lashes need NEW life, purchase your set of Younique Moodstruck 3DFiber Lashes here. You will love having longer, fuller lashes!