Your teenage daughter is new to makeup, and you are not sure what to buy her. Sound familiar? This is something a lot of moms struggle with. They want their young teens to be able to dabble in makeup but still look appropriate. Good news! This makeup list for teens can help you.
All of these links are to products under $10, so you don’t have to spend a fortune on your daughter’s first makeup look. As she gets more advanced, you can pick and choose what products to spend more money on.
- BB Cream (if you teen has breakouts, avoid heavy foundation and use a stick concealer to cover the spots. This allows the skin to breathe and prevents more breakouts from appearing.)
- Brow Gel – get one with a tint if your teen’s brows need some color
- Champagne Shimmer Eyeshadow or a Chubby Eyeliner Pencil that mimics the look of eyeshadow.
- Eyeliner With a Smudger on the end (this allows your teen to get a more natural line)
- Cream Blush (no brush required with this product and it looks more natural)
- Tinted Lip Balm or Lip Gloss