How fun was the spring trends segment on Arizona Midday?! If you didn’t get to see it, you can view it below. During this segment, I highlighted some of the top makeup trends for spring, including metallic eyeshadows, brows, non touring, and highlight/strobbing.
Here are the main products I featured:
- stila brow pen – my personal favorite
- lancome les sourcils definis – a great alternative to the pen for defining the brow
- lancome sourcils styler brow mascara – for quick definition and color
Non Touring – Primers
- bare minerals blemish remedy – i like this primer because it removes oil from the skin. a little goes a long way. Sometimes i even apply it to the oily areas and then use a makeup wipe to remove any residue.
- lancome la base pro hydraglow – this primer is ideal if you have dry skin.
Non Touring – Tinted Moisturizers
- bare minerals gel tint – this is an amazing product, especially for the price.
- lancome bb cream – for a smoother texture
Highlighters – For the Non Touring Look or Strobbing
- becca powder highligher – This is super easy to use and can double as an eyeshadow
- becca cream highlighter – This is a nice option if you want a stronger highlight and a product that is easy to use.
- becca liquid highlighter – I love this option for a dewy look. It also is ideal for aging skin because the liquid will not settle into fine lines.