The right makeup is often synonymous with confidence. With a little bit of blush, concealer, or lipstick, girls hold their heads a little taller and have an increase in self esteem. While I’m not one to advocate using makeup as a mask to cover the real you, if you wear it the right way it can make you feel amazing. This is what every teen needs when they head back to school. With my help, your daughter will learn what makeup to wear and how much is appropriate for her age. She will look pretty when she goes to school, but not overdone like these girls below.
Settings for Teen Makeup Training
I teach teens how to apply makeup in two settings. Teen makeup classes are fun group settings where your daughter can learn a great overview of makeup. the dos and don’ts, applications techniques, and more. If your daughter wants more individualized attention, you can schedule a personal teen makeup lesson. The prices are affordable and worth the investment for your daughter’s confidence:
- Teen makeup classes are $10 per person
- Teen personal makeup lessons are $30
- If you schedule a class with 6 people, your daughter can attend the class for free.
- If you schedule a class with 9 people, your daughter attends the class for free and receives a free lipgloss or 50% off the cost of a personal teen makeup lesson.
- If you schedule a class with 11 people, your daughter attends the class for free, receives a free lipgloss, and a complimentary teen personal makeup lesson.
Contact me today to schedule a class today so your daughter can learn how to apply her makeup correctly for school and walk with confidence each day!