If you missed the last Makeup Artistry Bootcamp or have seen the fun on my Instagram stories and want to take a course, I am holding another bootcamp the first week of July. This is a great opportunity for anyone who wants to learn more extensive knowledge about makeup. You will get lots of information, tips, and opportunities to practice applying makeup on other people. Whether you are currently a makeup artist, considering a career in makeup artistry, or just want to have fun, join us!
The tentative dates and times for the class and details of each day are as follows:
- July 3: 2 hours morning
- Product overview, application steps
- July 5: 2-3 hours morning/evening
- eyes and brows, application practice
- July 6: 2-3 hours morning/evening
- foundation, cheeks, contouring, lips, application practice
- July 7: 2-3 hours morning
- natural and dramatic makeup looks
- July 8: 2 hours morning
- mock photoshoot
I am flexible and will coordinate the scheduling needs of class participants so anyone who wants to join can!!
The cost is $250. If you want to pay for professional photos, you can, but it is not mandatory. We will take plenty of pictures, and you will get a good feel for the behind the scenes of what I do each day!
Space is limited. Reserve your spot here: