Are you looking for a fun girls night out? It’s time to schedule a makeup class! My makeup classes are a unique spin on the traditional makeup party (think Mary Kay). Instead of feeling pressure to purchase makeup, you learn all about makeup application. You also receive product suggestions to help you make the best investments when you visit the beauty store in the future – whether you want to go to Target or Nordstrom. This is an informative and fun environment, where you can learn from a celebrity makeup artist in AZ.
How to Schedule:
Contact ME! We will schedule a date for the class and determine if you want to have it at my house or yours.
Each class requires a minimum number of five people. The cost is $10 per person.
- When your class generates $50, you attend for free as a thank you for setting up the class!
- When your class generates $70, you attend for free, receive a lip gloss, and receive a $15 credit towards one of my services.
- When your class generates $100, you attend for free, receive a lip gloss (or equivalent product), and receive a $35 credit towards one of my services.
- During the classes, I demonstrate on the class members.
- Questions are encouraged! There is no dumb question. I’d rather you do your makeup right!
- You get to test out products without the pressure of a salesperson.
- At every class, I raffle off a prize to one lucky winner!
- The experience is fun and interactive.
I teach a few different classes, including a special makeup class for teens. However, I recommend starting with the Makeup 101 class. If you need to get out of your makeup rut or don’t know what a CC cream is, contact me! You will love learning about makeup – whether you use 3 products everyday or 10!