Anyone who is attending a homecoming or school dance, wants to look as glamorous as a celebrity on the red carpet. The right makeup is the perfect accessory to your dress, and it can help you look radiant on your special day.
When I did Jaclyn’s makeup for homecoming in Chandler AZ, she told me she loved the makeup I did for Diana Agron. Jaclyn wanted a similar look for her homecoming makeup – dramatic eyes and softer lips. This is a great look for a dance because it won’t take away from the dress you are wearing. It also looked amazing on Jaclyn!
- Anastasia Brow Gel in Caramel
- Stila’s Eyes are the Window to the Soul Palette
- Makeup Forever Kohl Pencil in Black
- Stila’s Magnificent Metal Eyeliner in Gun Metal
- Covergirl Lashblast Fushion
Homecoming Makeup Tips:
- Use Long-wearing products that will stay on throughout the night – especially your foundation and eyeliners!
- Try to avoid layering lots of foundation – this gets cakey and will start to look weird if you sweat!
- Double up on your lashes! I put two strips on Jaclyn to make her eyes pop.
- There is NO need to match your eyeshadow to your dress! Instead, let your makeup act as a nice accessory to your clothing, so everything blends!
- Be confident! This is the best beauty secret!