This class offers a hands-on guide to complexion (primer, foundation, concealer, powder). Class members come with a clean face and the the products and tools (brushes, sponges, etc.) they normally use to apply their complexion each day. During the class we do the following:
- Evaluate what you are currently using to see if it is right for your skin in terms of coverage, color, and product type.
- Learn about the different products available for complexion (i.e. bb creams, HD foundations, illuminating foundations, tinted moisturizers, powders, concealers)
- Experiment with other options for products
- Learn how to match foundations and concealers
- Select the right products for your skin based on your lifestyle, needs, and desires
- Practice application for foundation, congealer, and powder
- Test out different foundation brushes or sponges.
This class is hands-on and interactive. You will leave with a better understanding of what products to choose for your skin. You will also feel confident on how to apply them. I will supply all the additional makeup that you do not have, so you can experiment in a comfortable environment. You will be able to ask questions to learn how to best perfect your foundation.