I’m loving this beautiful makeup look I created for Allison when she was a bridesmaid in an Arizona wedding recently. She was wearing a deeper gold dress and needed a bolder lip color so the dress didn’t wash her out. Although she probably could’ve done a red or pink, she’s more of a light lip girl. The stila stay all day lip color in biscotti was a great alternative. It helped her lips to stand out, but allowed her to maintain the somewhat neutral vibe that she is comfortable with.
You can recreate the look with the following products:
- Stila stay all day foundation in tone
- Smashbox look less tired in peach
- Smashbox powder foundation in medium
- Stila brow pen in medium
- Urban Decay eyeshadow in chase
- Stila liquid eyeliner in black
- Lancome Definicils
Celebrity Eye Makeup Simplified: Tips for Your Own Bathroom
Insider tips and tricks for women of all ages!