Hi everyone!!! I am looking for freelance interns to join my team. If you are interested, here are some details about the program.
Freelance Internship Program:
- Hours are assigned on a freelance a basis and are based on your availability.
- The majority of the work involves job shadowing activities. You will observe classes, makeovers, consultations, and more. During this process, you will learn how to work as an assistant.
- As an intern, you will also participate in monthly trainings. Many of these trainings will allow you to practice makeup application on a model.
- The average internship lasts six months, but can be longer or shorter depending on your needs. We will meet monthly to assess your training and skill level.
- Successfully completing the program may qualify you to advance to the position of a paid assistant.
***This internship is unpaid. It is designed for individuals who are passionate about makeup and want to work as a makeup artist.
BEGINNERS ARE WELCOME!!!
To apply for the internship, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Internship Program” in the subject line. In addition, please provide the following details:
Current Job: (since this is a freelance role, I am assuming that people will be working, in school, moms, etc.). This simply helps me get to know the candidates!
Why You Want To Be An Intern:
I will be contacting candidates for interviews! I am looking forward to hearing from you!
Celebrity Eye Makeup Simplified: Tips for Your Own Bathroom
Insider tips and tricks for women of all ages!